"Bishop Larkin Catholic School honors our past, embraces our present, and envisions the future in a Christ-centered learning environment that fosters spiritual and academic growth. We work in partnership with our parents and parish communities to inspire students to flourish in the Catholic traditions of compassion, service, and leadership."
Dear Prospective Families,
Welcome to Bishop Larkin Catholic School. I hope that you not only take time to to explore our website, but to also visit our school in person. At Bishop Larkin, we put children first in everything we do and when you enter our school campus you feel that immediately. We embody a safe, nurturing and faith based educational environment where each child receives significant personal attention and love from a small, family-like staff. Bishop Larkin is a place where children learn to understand the love God has for them and one another while getting to know who they are as individuals and how to be the best they can be.
Bishop Larkin Catholic School is dedicated to excellence in academics. Our faculty is committed to high-quality instruction and partnerships with parents that enable students to flourish. It is a blessing to work and to have my own child attend school in a place where we share the common mission of living out the Catholic traditions of service, compassion and leadership.
We invite you to see for yourself what makes Bishop Larkin Catholic School such a wonderful place to learn and grow through God and the Catholic faith.
Mrs. Stacy Cervone, Principal
1. Bishop Larkin Catholic School believes that each student is a unique child of God, whose spiritual growth is nourished through prayer, liturgies, and celebrations of the sacraments.
2. We believe that our parents, pastors, principal, teachers, students, and parishes all share responsibility for the mission of the school.
3. We believe that ongoing evaluations and improvements to the curriculum promote the religious and academic education of the whole child.
4. We believe that through respect, communication, and hands-on activities, Bishop Larkin Catholic School provides a safe and nurturing learning environment.
5. We believe that students should be challenged to demonstrate an understanding of knowledge and skills across the curriculum for their continued education and future development.
5. We believe that through character development and participation in community and global service projects, students respond to the needs of their brothers and sisters in Christ, preparing them for their future roles as faith-filled Christian citizens.
Bishop Larkin Catholic School seeks to provide an environment that embodies the four hallmarks of Catholic education: message, community, service, and prayer. Daily prayer and weekly Mass provide nourishment and outward expression for the spiritual growth and development of the school community. Spiritual and intellectual growth and development are implemented in all class settings. We strive to provide our students with a deep sense of faith, responsibility, and commitment of service to both our local and global communities.
Act Justly, love tenderly, walk humbly"